This article will explain about how to take backup of bookmarks in mozilla firefox. Recently I like to use Firefox as my browser to browse the internet. Yes of course it is just a matter of choice and a flavor you like. And I also really like to make a lot of bookmark for an interesting website or a website that I think I will need it on the next time. But unfortunately the problem come when I upgrade my firefox browser to the new release one. I want to bring my previous bookmarks to my new firefox.
But now that’s not mean a big deal any more. I’ve known on how to take back up of bookmarks in mozilla firefox. So when I install the most up date new release of mozilla firefox, I still can meet up with my precious bookmarks. Ok guys, here you are on how to back up bookmarks in mozilla firefox:
- From menu bar, choose Bookmarks then choose Show All Bookmarks. Or you can use a shortcut by using combination keys of Ctrl + Shift + B
- The Library windows will be opened.
- choose/click Import and Backup
- for easy way, you can chose Export Bookmarks to HTML… by choosing this options, you will get a html file that you can use it as your back up file of your bookmarks.
You’ve already had a html files for the back up of your bookmarks. And now how to restore it in a new installation of mozilla firefox?
- choose/click Import and Backup at your new installation of mozilla firefox (you can follow the instruction above to get this step)
- choose/click Import Bookmarks from HTML…
- choose/click html file of your bookmarks back up of your previous version of firefox
- congratulations, now your precious bookmarks already in their place and ready to use
happy internet browsing and have a nice day guys!