Google Chrome want to give some translate suggestion when you open non English website by default. But some of us may feel annoying about this translate suggestion and also want to disable the translate suggestion. Or in the other case, you always want to translate the foreign language to your native language, you may need this feature but the Google Chrome was set to disable the translate suggestion. So how to remove the annoying translate suggestion or to enable it on Google Chrome? Here you are:
- This trick was tested in Google Chrome Version 24.0.1312.52 m
- Start the Google Chrome
- Click on the menu bar beside (at the end of) the address bar
- Click Settings, then the new tab will be opened
- Click Show advanced settings… (at the bottom)
- Click the button to uncheck “Offer the translate pages that aren’t in a language I read” to disable the translate suggestion or click to check it for enabling the translate suggestion.
Try to open a non English website, and look on the top of the page to see the effect of your settings.
Thanks for visiting technotiptrick.com and have a nice day